Terex L13i Series
Terex Utilities has added the L13i to its product family. The L13i is designed for installation on light-duty chassis in the 3,500-kg (7,700-pound) GVWR range. The L13i is descriptive of a 13-m working height insulated aerial.
Key product features include:
• Insulated articulating and telescoping aerial device
• Ability to mount on a variety of light-duty chassis
• Bottom-of-platform height of 11.1 m (36.5 ft.)
• Working height of 12.6 m (41.5 ft.)
• Optional two-person platform
The L13i Series will be a valuable addition to the product lineup. It provides users with increased chassis options for applications that vary from trouble truck work to tree trimming in urban applications.
Terex Utilities www.terexutilities.com