Terex L13i Series
Terex Utilities has added the L13i to its product family. The L13i is designed for installation on light-duty chassis in the 3,500-kg (7,700-pound) GVWR range. The L13i is descriptive of a 13-m working height insulated aerial.
Key product features include:
• Insulated articulating and telescoping aerial device
• Ability to mount on a variety of light-duty chassis
• Bottom-of-platform height of 11.1 m (36.5 ft.)
• Working height of 12.6 m (41.5 ft.)
• Optional two-person platform
The L13i Series will be a valuable addition to the product lineup. It provides users with increased chassis options for applications that vary from trouble truck work to tree trimming in urban applications. www.terexutilities.com
Kate Wade is the managing editor of Utility Fleet Professional and Incident Prevention magazines. She has been employed by Utility Business Media Inc. since 2008.